sabato 18 febbraio 2012

Caminetto

§ Solo una piccola notizia: sarà il caminetto moderno , la mia prima scelta ,  e la famiglia si adeguerà ;o)
A Miniaturitalia ho anche trovato le luci LED perfette per fare la lampada sulla parete !
Devo solo decidere il colore .... terribile, non riesco a focalizzarlo !

§ Just a little piece of news: it will be the modern fireplace, my first choice, and the family will make the best out of it ;o)
At Miniaturitalia I found the perfet strip of LED lights to make the lamp on the wall !
I only have to decide the colour ... it's terrible , I cannot focus it !

8 commenti:

Lucille ha detto...

I think you made the right choice, Rosanna. Because the way I look at it is that in order to be inspired as you work on your dream house, you need to love what you're doing. It has been my experience that if my heart is not in what I am doing, then I lose my creative energy. Not a good thing for you to lose when you're working on a project that size!

The Old Maid ha detto...

Great News, Rosanna! Can't wait to see it now.:)
Hugs

BiWuBär ha detto...

A good and wise decision... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Patrizia ha detto...

Mi trovi d'accordo.....anche io lo preferisco.....per il colore dipende dal colore che farai la parete....a mio aviso deve staccare un pò....
baci
Patrizia

Patrizia ha detto...

A mio avviso......ogni tanto scrivo troppo veloce e mi rimane qualche lettera sulla tastiera ah ah ah!!!
Ancora baci

Annalisa Minilisa ha detto...

Che bellissimo progetto stai realizzando !!! Dopo il trasloco mi lancio anche io con le tre casette che ho in testa da anni.........
Ciao ciao
Lisa

MelyGiunta ha detto...

Secondo me dovresti usare un colore in tinta con la parete, niente contrasti scioccanti, ma almeno due toni più chiaro o più scuro, dipende dalla parete.
Un bacio
Mely

Sans! ha detto...

Rosanna, I went to an electrician to make a light for a fire under a pot. You will want to consider a light that can flicker and add a bit of red LED with the yellow. Ask a good electrician (Papa?) and also use a timer that makes the colour change. I once saw that kind of light for Christmas and Win design a life size fake fireplace for me once using it. The other type is the bulb for a fake candle. That should work very well too. Not expensive also.