martedì 16 ottobre 2012

Mini Art Gallery

§ Forse non tutti voi sapete che amo la pittura.
Nella vita reale , nel mio piccolo, ho collezionato alcune opere che amavo e che mi riempono di gioia ogni giorno mentre le ammiro appese alle pareti di casa.
Così anche nella vita 1:12 ho cominciato a collezionare piccole grandi opere che mi danno emozioni.

§ May be most of you don't know that I love painting.
In real life, in my small way, I collected a few works which I loved and that fill me with joy every day when I admire them hanging from the walls in my house.
In 1:12 life I begun collecting little great works which gift me with emotions.



§ Il primo quadro che ho acquistato è di Sandie , adoro i colori, la consistenza delle pennellate così minute e così concrete.

§ First painting I bought was Sandie's , a British paintress , I love the colours, the consistency of the brush strokes so tiny and so concrete.



§ L'ultimo acquisto è una stampa su tela di Tali , un'artista Israeliana incontrata per caso su Etsy. La tela è solo 13 x 9 cm , perfetta per noi miniaturiste.
I bimbi sono così concentrati, così assorti nei loro giochi ed il mondo non li può toccare. Come vorrei ritrovare questo senso di intangibilità.

§ Last buying was a print on canvas by Tali , an Israelian artist met by chance on Etsy. The canvas is only 13 x 9 cms , perfect for miniaturists.
The children are so intent, so absorbed by their games and world cannot touch them. How I wish I could find again this sense on being inviolable.

§ Questi sono gli ultimi arrivi alla Casa Rossa , aspettatevene altri.
§ These are the last arrivals at the Casa Rossa, wait for more.

12 commenti:

BiWuBär ha detto...

It's always a great thing to take your real life passions along with you to the miniature world - the two paintings you've shown are fantastic, both in their own special way.

Hugs
Birgit

Eliana ha detto...

As pinturas são maravilhosas, Rosanna! Que bela aquisição. ;)
Um abraço

Isabel ha detto...

Maravillosas pinturas Rosanna, tanto las grandes, como las replicas en miniatura, será un placer verlas colocadas en su lugar.
Por cierto, estoy de sorteo en el blog por si te apetece participar. Un abrazo. Isabel

miniacollection ha detto...

Really beautiful!
Geneviève

Fabiola ha detto...

Stupendi! Pian piano avrai una bella collezione.
Ciao Faby

Fi.P ha detto...

Just beautiful works of Art, such perfect detail, it must be lovely to have them for your own admiration.
Fi x

Daydreamer ha detto...

Rosanna, I am in Awe of your collection! They are so Beautiful!!! And to collect the pieces that speak to your Heart is the way to achieve a very Valuable collection! I look forward to seeing them on display in Casa Rossa!!

Giac ha detto...

Buongiorno Rosanna,
What wonderful mini art. I love both of them. they are so well done and SO incredibly detailed. The colors are just wonderful and it's amazing that those are in miniature.
Un abbraccio per te e Bruno.
Giac

Irene ha detto...

They're a good start to your collection.

Contrastes-Rosa Mª ha detto...

Mi admiración por esas dos obras de arte, tan diferentes una de otra, pero las dos fantásticas, verlas en directo tiene que ser espectacular.
Besos

MelyGiunta ha detto...

Sono delle mini opere, veramente...
Un bacio
Mely

Sans! ha detto...

You know I love them already and to read how they affect you in such a special way makes the paintings more meaningful :)

I really want to devote some time this month to make minis. I should have spent today doing it but I didn't do *insert swear word :):):)

But I did visit many blog friends and I am glad. You guys make me resolve to do better in the mini world.